Saturday, December 15, 2012

Cookie Making and All the Other Good Stuff


As we are halfway into December I'm quite pleased with our Christmas activities. We have been downtown to look at the beautiful tree, played at Bridgeport during their noon time snowfest, went to a Christmas Children's Program at church, baked cookies, and Thursday night we watched Reesa perform in her first school holiday program. 
A special thank you to my mom for sending Reesa and I personalized aprons last June. They were perfect for our annual cookie making extravaganza!!

This year Reesa and I were in charge of frosting. We decided to go neon. I also decided that I would make the frosting after Reesa went to bed because frosting is her favorite and she can't handle sugar as well as she thinks she can :)
Cousin Alex letting Reesa help him out. He's the best.

Story time with Grandma before naps. Cookies decorated and kitchen all clean. A fun afternoon!!
Last Sunday we celebrated PK's 31st birthday!! We went to Korean BBQ with David and Marlo.



After dinner we had birthday desert with family and friends. I botched the Banana cake. It was my first time making it and I attempted to use white wheat flour. Lesson learned. Stick to the recipe. So we had banana cake balls dipped in white chocolate.

Porter sporting his Christmas suspenders. There are cute boy clothes out there!! Our family picture is getting better???






Zoo Lights this weekend and it's snowing this morning outside!!! Merry Christmas.


No comments: