Monday, November 26, 2012

It All Started with a Chicken Costume

Adorable right?

Our 3rd year in Multnomah for Halloween. I can't believe how many traditions we have started in just a few years.

Porter playing daddy's guitar.

And then we flew to Arizona to see so many familiar faces.

Have a birthday party. Thanks Aunt Marisella and Uncle Cameron for a fun morning!!

See grandparents.

I also got see my best friend and her beautiful baby girl Stella!! I can't believe I didn't get a picture with her :( I was too busy enjoying every minute I got to hold her that I forgot.

After a fun and long trip in AZ we flew back on Reesa's birthday and she got to have lunch with her favorite Ubel girls and Caedmon. I was still drinking coffee at lunchtime I was so tired :)

We rallied the next day for a family birthday dinner and aloha party for Kristin (moved to Hawaii) because having Thanksgiving the next day wasn't enough family time :) I love our family.

Oh Cousins!!



Went to the Bridgeport Tree lighting in the pouring rain. Our 2nd year.


And cutdown our Christmas Tree at Jack's. Our 4th year.




Real family life captured in a family photo.

Reesa loved decorating the tree. I redistributed the candy canes but left the section of red bulbs at the bottom of the tree. Everyday she goes and looks at her wonderful contribution to our tree.


A top notch video of the duo in action!! We like to pull Reesa's mattress out. Hours of entertainment.

This week we rest and do laundry :)

No comments: