Sunday, January 6, 2013

End of December

A lot of fun went on right before Christmas and I just had no time to blog. Sorry these photos are not in order but they are all in a two week window of time.
We did make it to Zoo Lights and it was chilly!! 
Porter loving the dishwasher. Oh yeah did you know that he can take 2 steps now?!!
 Candy Cane Cuteness!!
 Reesa was super excited to get princess bandaids on Christmas morning. :)
 It snowed!!
 Reesa opening her packages from Grandma Jenny and Grandpa Rene.
 The amazing car carts at New Seasons. I'm not sure I would survive grocery shopping without this.
 Patrick and I had a chance to slip away downtown and had dinner at Shigezo. Loved it, not the same as the real deal Ramen. I want to go back to Japan.
Our little reindeer.
 Went out for Marlo's Bachelorette Party!
We had plenty of silliness going on in our house!! A great holiday break.




And now my son will be turing 1 at the end of January. Unbelievable.

No comments: