Friday, July 20, 2012

Slow Movin'

We've been taking things slow this summer. Lots of park days and walks downtown. We've tried not to plan out our days and see where the wind takes us. I'm not wired that way but I feel that is what we need this summer. We even took a break from our weekly playgroup. That leaves us with more time just me and the kids doing whatever we want and the other half of the week is spent with Alison and Isaiah because Reesa needs to see Isaiah at least three times a week and I need some adult interaction too :)

Lets begin the long list of pictures.....

Portman is going to be 6 months next week. What?!!

Reesa now knows the names of several parks in our neighborhood and will request parks she wants to go to for the day :)

We finally purchased, painted, and hung up Portman's initials. Now his side of the room is claimed!!

We weren't in the market for a bed frame but I was just scrolling Craigslist and found this beauty for $75. All wood and never used. Score!!

We went berry picking this week. I was able to pick almost 7lbs of raspberries with Porter on my back and Reesa ate about 3lbs of blueberries. Reesa and Isaiah were supposed to put blueberries in their cups. What can you expect, right? 

More park fun!!

Porter and I having fun with the camera.

4th of July at the Kelley's backyard. Patrick and I were able to go for a 4 mile run kid-free. That hasn't happen in a very long time :) Patrick also put on a spectacular sparkler show!!



 Reesa has graduated to a bike seat on the back of Daddy's bike. We did a test run before heading to Sunriver. I now have the trailer to pull Portman. I don't think we will ever take a long ride in our neighborhood again. Downhill is fun but at some point you have to turn around and head back up hill. Let's just say I've never sweated more in my life than I did the day we rode around SW Portland.

Reesa had her first school field trip to the pool. Grandpa came too!

Now a couple of our latest videos taken this week.



No comments: