Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lovin' Fall

At 8 months Porterman is just cruising at a leisurely pace. Unless he is trying to get close to his sister, then he wiggles so fast that he is breathless once he reaches her :)

 Jammie day and matchy matchy in stripes. How can you ask them to get dressed when they look so cute?!

Reesa is getting too big. She's complaining that her pants are too short lately (they are 3T)! So I guess we have to move up to the next size :( Her favorite pair of orange sweatpants that she wears when she is sick fit more like capris.


Cousin hug!! Reesa dressed up for Isaiah's birthday. My nephew is 2!!


Reesa loves to make Porter laugh. I think she feels important and helpful when she can help her brother out.

Our first trip to Baggenstos. We plan to go every week until Halloween. It's so fun here!!


We were the only ones left after lunchtime. The hay maze was to ourselves.

Second trip to Baggenstos!!

Thanks Grandma Jenny for the pumpkin decorating kit :) Reesa and I had fun re-decorating our pumpkins.

Reesa loves to glue.


I love October!! Bring on the cinnamon sticks and leaves on the floor. I love when it's overcast outside and no rain. All the summer rush comes to an end and we wear sweaters and drink warm beverages. We did buy our last end of the summer strawberries at the Farmer's market today. We also played outside and ate caramel apples at the Hillsdale Fall Festival. Another reason I love fall is longer naps. I have no idea why but my kids nap longer when the sun goes away. I don't try to figure it out I just take it gratefully :)


No comments: